GuidePedia

0
Magma Scholarship
Magma Fincorp Ltd.Organized 'M-scholarships'
Selected students are get scholarship 3years for any degree course,4th years engineering course,Medical course,5th years law course.Eligibility minimum 80% marks with Higher Secondary and family income monthly less than ten thousand.age do not after 20years in 15/08/2017 dated.
Contact in email:csr@magma.co.in
Phone:7044033714

About Author And Admin:

Assalamu Alaikum. Hi! I am S.K Unus Ali. Peace and love to everyone! Welcome to you visit the blog on Travel Ambit. I love to blogging about freelancing, Travel Story, Drama, Movies, Computer Tips, Mobile Apps and Social designing. I like to learn and share Computer, Mobile tips And Travelling Topics with you, I love my friends.


Let's Get Connected: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

Post a Comment

[Hot Posts][slider1][recent][9]

 
Top